英语中一词多义的现象非常常见。不少词在不一样的范围有不一样的意思。因此难免导致歧义和误解。当你不知道的时候,你需要其他人澄清,当你讲到一个可能产生不少歧义的问题时,你也需要为听众说明。下面是一些商务会议上常见的需要澄清和澄清时要用的业务语言,看你用得上不?
Asking for Clarification1 需要澄清
I don't quite follow you. What exactly do you mean?
我不太了解你的意思。你到底想怎么说呢?
I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are getting at.
仿佛我没太了解你的怎么看。
Could you explain to me how that is going to work?
你能给我讲解一下这个是如何使用的吗?
I don't see what you mean. Could we have some more details, please?
我不知道你的意思。你能说得再详细一点吗?
Clarifying2 澄清
Let me spell it out...
让我讲解一下
Have I made that clear?
了解了吗?
Do you see what I'm getting at?
你了解我的意思吗?
Let me put this another way...
让我换种方法说明
I'd just like to repeat that...
我想重申一下